Ebeni Passmore creates the most natural looking, realistic hair strokes in eyebrow permanent makeup with the use of Manual Microstroking, also known as Eyebrow Embroidery. This technique allows Ebeni to create crisp, fine hairstrokes that fill in thin brows, brows with bald spots, total brow reconstruction and even alopecia. Imagine waking up to perfectly groomed brows everyday without having to worry about filling in, smudging, smearing or disappearing.
Ebeni will customize the right eyebrow shade and thickness for you using a wide range of high quality hypoallergenic permanent makeup pigments and sterilized needle sizes. Before she begins the procedure, she sits down and works with you to shade and shape your brows with a pencil, allowing you to agree on the best color and shape to fit your face. Microstroking does not require your entire eyebrow to be shaved and does not damage your natural hair. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure. The entire process takes only 2 hours and there is no down time. A touch up is required once 1-3 months after initial procedure.
Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Free consultation ($50 deposit applied toward any procedure of choice)
Initial procedure – $600 (Promotional Rate Limited Time Only $450.00)
Touch up after 1-3 months – $50
Yearly touch up – $250 (pro-rated if you come in before or after a year)
Please read through the before and aftercare pages before setting your consultation appointment to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup. Please do not bring children or pets to your appointment. 48 hour cancellations are required for all appointments, if client does not cancel in time/ does not show up a 20% fee will be charged
Eyebrow Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- 4-5 hours after the procedure, clean the area with sterile water and a cotton pad, gauze or q-tip and allow to air dry.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 months
- Used Accutane in the past year